SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I lost some of my picks, too....but for a different reason ;-0

benncool once bubbled...

Hmmm???? This is the first I heard of any technical trouble.
After you make your picks you have to click the button on the bottom of the page that reads "save pick". This might have been what happened?

I suppose it's possible. Don't think so, but ..........

Did you all see the Nick's Picks. Send in 3 bucks and Old Nick will give you the picks for the week.

Well I have been in the dumps with my picks so I tried Nick's picks.

Never trust a guy named Nick. I did better flipping a coin.

benncool once bubbled...
Did you all see the Nick's Picks. Send in 3 bucks and Old Nick will give you the picks for the week.

Well I have been in the dumps with my picks so I tried Nick's picks.

Never trust a guy named Nick. I did better flipping a coin.

Last year in Dayton...the renouned radio jockey expert was beaten by a monkey....the monkey went like 62% on the season

This year that same radio dude is picking games via a cow...there are 2 plates with an apple on it for each game. Whichever apple the cow eats is the pick the dude makes. I think he's doing about as good as the monkey did last year.

Hats off to Jeff .... phew that was hard to say.:wink:

You really should quit your day job Spectre.

Go for it.

Me, with my luck, i would be banging a tin cup on a concrete sidewalk in less than a year. I basically picked every close pick wrong last week ... lol!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom