SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre once bubbled...
You don't know how many times I've thought that would be the most incredible idea!

I didn't quit my day job...my day job quit me. :(

Man, I really miss those paychecks...;-0

Spectre once bubbled...

You don't know how many times I've thought that would be the most incredible idea!

yeah, but then surfin the net wouldn't be a sporting event....you know...waiting for the boss to peer around the corner and such...

Don't forget to pick you choices for this week's games. Less than 24 hours.

Anyone who has not gotten into the pool can still play for "Champ of the Week" Just go to the begining of this thread and it will tell you how to get to the Scubaboard football pool.

benncool once bubbled...
Don't forget to pick you choices for this week's games. Less than 24 hours.

Doah. Maybe I should just take a week off and give you guys a chance to catch up.

Spectre once bubbled...

Doah. Maybe I should just take a week off and give you guys a chance to catch up.
Ahh.....bite me jeff....nice job...seriously...vegas is where you should be though.....

I rule....5 correct...5 is the greatest number in the world....that is the number on the side of Terry's car....it is also the number Joe Dimaggio wore...5 is super cool

This week....I plan on picking after Thurday night at the bar, so I might get a few of the "close calls right"

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
vegas is where you should be though.....

*chuckle* If it wasn't for the many hours I get to spend reading reports while my code compiles, I woudn't know anything!

5 huh. Hmm... maybe I'll need to take 2 weeks off then! :wink:

Honestly Spectre, remind me again why your not making book somewhere? One last second, 48 yard field goal away from being perfect on Sunday? What are you a gypsy?

Back
Top Bottom