SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I hope I do better on my pro picks than I did on my college picks today. I went 7-8, with all the upsets :eek:

I can't believe both Arkansas and LSU went down at home! And Nebraska losing to Missouri??? Just when it looks like Solich gets off the hot seat, he sits back down on it! And I really don't think Mack Brown should bother going back to Austin....I have a feeling there is a party waiting for him there :hanged:

ScubaTexan once bubbled...
I can't believe both Arkansas went down at home!

Yep! I was searching everywhere for that game today, but it just wasn't playing up here. Looks like Auburn is on a bit of a roll after a rocky start.

Have to see how next weekend goes for them!

Bad day for me on the gridiron. My picks are at their normal level of mediocrity, but the Packer loss to the Chefs today, well that.......I can't even talk about it...

Damn...I finally get a good week and Spectre has the exact same damn monday night total as I do....hopefully St. Louis wins by a score of 28 to 24 and I can call mysefl equally great for one week.

I was the only idiot to pick the Jets....GO T!!!!

Tight race for second right now. First place is a different story though ... trying to beat a gypsy tea leave reader is a bugger don't ya know?:)

At least the Bengals didn't lose this weekend and their division sucks too. They're still in the playoff race.

Man, the Falcons are bad! What a turnaround from Week 1.

BTW -- many thanks to Torry Holt! Becasue of Torry, I came from behind and beat my brother, 101-80, in our fantasy league! LOL

ScubaTexan once bubbled...
BTW -- many thanks to Torry Holt! Becasue of Torry, I came from behind and beat my brother, 101-80, in our fantasy league! LOL

Most excellent! The guy tied in first for my fantasy league had wilkins vs. holt. I didn't watch much of the game, but I was definately rooting for Holt.

Sure enough, he lost by 15 points, and now I sit alone in first, 5-1 :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom