SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre once bubbled...

Most excellent! The guy tied in first for my fantasy league had wilkins vs. holt. I didn't watch much of the game, but I was definately rooting for Holt.

Sure enough, he lost by 15 points, and now I sit alone in first, 5-1 :wink:

You're awfully excited over this aren't you? I guess SCUBA is out of this world for some.

Okay another week.

I got my new system in place so I should be on top of the board come monday.

Don't forget to make you picks.

It's truely a special day. The bengals are 1 game out of being tied for first in their division. They actually have won 2 of the last 3 games! The 2 games they've won were divisional games.

Hell may have frozen over.

Benncool finally gets a surface interval. I hope everyone noticed who is king of the hill for week 7.

Just proves that even a blind squirrel gets an acorn once in awhile.

How about those Patriots !! Now's football folks!

benncool once bubbled...
Benncool finally gets a surface interval. I hope everyone noticed who is king of the hill for week 7.

Just proves that even a blind squirrel gets an acorn once in awhile!

Way to go! You finally made up some ground on Jeff this week ... better than i can say.

Spectre once bubbled...

Don't make me start trying again!

Lol ... yeah right! What the matter Jeff? You starting to hear footsteps .... however faint they may be?:wink:

Dudes....All I know is The king is dead....next thing you know the Bengals and Lions will go on a winning streak for a whole season.....

next thing you know the Bengals and Lions will go on a winning streak for a whole season.....

I'll believe that ... and i say this with feeling ... when i see monkeys and pigs flying out of my b***!:)

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
next thing you know the Bengals will go on a winning streak for a whole season.....

HECK YES!!!!!!!!!! They are only 1 freaking game out of first. Hell has frozen over fellas.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom