SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scalper and Scuba Texan both picked 10 teams right for week eight. As a tie breaker both picked 37. The actual MN score was 36.

That is close. It is a tie for the week even after the tie breaker.

benncool once bubbled...
Scalper and Scuba Texan both picked 10 teams right for week eight. As a tie breaker both picked 37. The actual MN score was 36.

That is close. It is a tie for the week even after the tie breaker.

It's about time I did something right! :(

Actually, in another pool, I predicted the final score to be 27-10, Dolphins. If it's a field goal instead of a safety...

Fantasy Football that is
Injury and mediocrity have plagued my fantasy team the past few weeks, but I see a light at the end of the tunnel; hopefully it's not a train. Faulk is rumored to start, or at least play this week. Would you start him over Shipp? Already am starting Ahman Green.
JAW
P.S. Upset of the week: Pack exposes Vikings' rug. Go Pack!!

I would be inclined to go with Shipp for two reasons...

1) Shipp is going against a Bengals' defense that is not that strong against the run, and...

2) Faulk has been off for awhile and will be facing a Niners' defense that ranks fifth in the league against the run.

ScubaTexan once bubbled...
I would be inclined to go with Shipp for two reasons...

1) Shipp is going against a Bengals' defense that is not that strong against the run, and...

2) Faulk has been off for awhile and will be facing a Niners' defense that ranks fifth in the league against the run.

...you're welcome -- no charge :wink:

This weeks results .... in a word ..... "OUCH!" :wacko:

It was just a bad football weekend for college and pro....

And my Bengals losing in the desert. The cardinals must have given them 5 opportunities to win but they just couldn't do crap.

I can't wait for that whine ass Corey 15 mill a yr. Dillon to get the hell out of town. 7 carries for 5 yards. Story of half his games. He thinks he could get the all time rushing record with another team. I say cut the SOB and free up that money.

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...
It was just a bad football weekend for college and pro....

Tell me about it .... i was at that MSU v U of M game. Oh well, we had a blast in the parking lot .... which is all that really matters .... really!:wink:

I think someone has you within single digits.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom