SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Spectre once bubbled...

One of hte ones I went and tried to change sunday morning. Oh well...
Would you like some cheese to go with that???

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6804705

Week 9 power rankings.

Are the Ravens the most over ranked team or what? The beat Jax....Wooohoooo...the beat Denver when Denver had their 3rd string QB playing...WOOOHOOOO...

Tough week to pick. I just posted my picks and had to do a lot of coin tossing. :)

BENGALS BENGALS BENGALS......

There is no need to pay Corey Dillon 15.1 million a yr. when you have Rudi Johnson.

Goodbye for 2004/2005 Corey..:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

With that kind of cash freed up after June 1, 2004...The Bengals should be able to pick up two GREAT additional players for next year...

I went 9-6 on my college picks and I'm 8-5 so far on my pro picks, with the MNF game to come. Jags, Bolts and Panthers killed me!

BTW....that Sunday night game was butt ugly! :eek:ut:

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...
BENGALS BENGALS BENGALS......

There is no need to pay Corey Dillon 15.1 million a yr. when you have Rudi Johnson.

Goodbye for 2004/2005 Corey..:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

With that kind of cash freed up after June 1, 2004...The Bengals should be able to pick up two GREAT additional players for next year...
Yeah, but Brown won't let them spend it...he'll just pocket the cash and then whine that he isn't making any money....

BTW...I can't stand Brown in the front office.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Yeah, but Brown won't let them spend it...he'll just pocket the cash and then whine that he isn't making any money....

BTW...I can't stand Brown in the front office.

Brown's daughter is # 2 in that organization.

ESPN thinks they will trade Dillon for a 1st round pick. Maybe a 4 or 5 pick for 2004. I would'nt want a #1 pick...Hell that's 20 mill. out the door. We've got Palmer now... If Kitna takes them to the playoffs then we will have two high priced QB's for 2004.

I just read were Corey Dillon didn't even show up to the Stadium on Sunday. That is just 100% disrespectful to the team. I can't wait for that sack of crap to move to another NFL team. There he will learn NO ONE is going to put up with his horsecrap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom