SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...

And we used to have the "Ickey shuffle!!" :HAHAHA:

Gawd, i remember that .... (fathers voice):

"in my day we would have been running laps if we tried that funky chicken stuff!" LOL!

Brian,
I believe Mooch will get it done if management lets him. If your a real student of the Loins, you'll see improvement already. Not necessarily in wins but smaller stuff like less dumb penalties, which helps in getting wins.

I say Mooch and Izzo for President!:)

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
'04 baby!!!

And go bengals...but I'm not going to get excited yet...there's like 6 games left that they can piss away yet....yeah...I'm the Randy Quad Indians fan out in the bleachers from Major League

Cincy Bengals have my unconditional support and excitement no matter what. Every dag gone year I go to the games and support them.

The Bengals next 3 games are on the road at San Diego, Pitt, and Baltimore. Then I'll be in Cincy on Dec. 14 to watch them whip the 49ers. It will be like back in the 80's during those two superbowls between those two teams... I can't freaking wait!

I wanted the Bengals to finish 8 and 8 this year and they have a real nice shot at it or better. They have beaten the #1 and #4 power ranked teams this year...:D :D :D

Here are the power rankings after week 11. My Bengals only went from 17 to 15........Road games ahead will prove their season..:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6843835

Chiefs still a strong #1

Patriots are doing great. I know in my heart that they will be in the Superbowl again this year.

Now if the other teams I pick start doing something then I might get some where in this pool. Once you are on the bottom it is hard to catch up.

benncool once bubbled...
Patriots are doing great. I know in my heart that they will be in the Superbowl again this year.

If the Patriots win the Super Bowl, I collect a tidy $90 from Bally's Hotel in Vegas...:wink:

Could it be?? Two Super Bowl winners back-to-back??? :eek:

ScubaTexan once bubbled...

If the Patriots win the Super Bowl

Well of course its possible, their QB played college ball at Michigan!:)

gedunk once bubbled...
Well of course its possible, their QB played college ball at Michigan!:)

This is very true....the same MICHIGAN that is going to CLOBBER Ohio State Saturday in the Big House! The Buckeyes have been playing Fantasy Football the last two years -- it's time for a dose of REALITY. :boom:

ScubaTexan once bubbled...

This is very true....the same MICHIGAN that is going to CLOBBER Ohio State Saturday in the Big House! The Buckeyes have been playing Fantasy Football the last two years -- it's time for a dose of REALITY. :boom:

Gawd i hope so. I'll never hear the end of it from several Buckeye employees if them nuts win. :wink:

Michigan is tough. I was at the UofM v MSU game and Michigans O-line absolutely dominated the line of scrimmage. Perry had 4 or 5 yards before anyone even thought about touching him in that game. If that happens, OSU is toast!

GO BLUE !!!!

Who-Dey, Who-Dey, Who-Dey think gonna beat them Bengals.

There is only one game today where both teams having winning records..

Carolina and Dallas.

Not exactly a Super Sunday unless the Bengals improve to a winning record today and hold onto first place in the AFC North. :thumb: :bounce: :bounce: :whoa: :bounce:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom