SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I apologize to all fans of the pig-skin who had to endure Thanksgiving morning's football game; the Packers vs Lions. As a die hard Pack fan, I'm still grasping for that last playoff hope, but Thursday's game left me with a case of bad indigestion five hours before our family feast.
I was thankful that there are no interceptions in diving....

JustAddWater once bubbled...

Unless a big tiger shark bites you while you are waiting for the dive boat to pick you up. lol

I apologize to all fans of the pig-skin who had to endure Thanksgiving morning's football game; the Packers vs Lions. As a die hard Pack fan, I'm still grasping for that last playoff hope, but Thursday's game left me with a case of bad indigestion five hours before our family feast.

YOU had a case of bad indigestion?? I was working the Dallas-Miami game yesterday (for SportsTicker) and it was nauseating!! That was the worst game I've seen the Cowboys play all year -- even worse than the two shutout losses to Tampa Bay and New England. :eek:

BTW -- I'm off to an 0-2 start this weekend... ;-0

BENGALS BENGALS BENGALS :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Still in first place....4 more weeks....4 LONG WEEKS...

I haven't checked my poolhost today but I know I've done horribly in it this weekend so far.

I completely forgot about the Thanksgiving Day games. So when I got to the pool on Friday and it was closed I said "Oh, poo-pee"

Anyway my Patriots won. Pretty soon the football world will start to recognize what a good team these guys are.

It maybe the monday after the Superbowl but sooner of later.

You've never been through training with MHK have you?...Nor have you ever witnessed the video on the scubaguys website about a "snatch-a-thon" that several SB members were present at....

I guess that's not truly an "interception" though...that stuff is more or less outright blatent theft.

Here are this weeks new power rankings. For those Patriot fans out there, they are now #2.

My Bengals have moved up to Number 11 with the Ravens on their heels.:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/6885782

Just 4 games left in regular season....:( ;-0

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom