SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are we going to do a College Bowl Pool, like the one we've been doing for the NFL games? I noticed that the website we've been using has a College Bowl Pool set up now. Anyone interested?

Looks like someone will have scored 30 points this week after tonights game. What a week. I just about had a perfect Sunday. The only game I missed was the Vikings/Bears.

My Bengals are back in First since they still hold the Tie Break over the Ravens. Two tough weeks ahead for the Bengals and two easy weeks ahead for the Ravens....

GO BENGALS...

Nice job guys! Hitting all but one game is impressive. Those who did it, should go out and buy a couple lotto tickets immediately!:)

I just can't seem to catch that gypsy in the lead. Maybe one of you can.:wink:

gedunk once bubbled...
I just can't seem to catch that gypsy in the lead. Maybe one of you can.:wink:

It'll happen if I don't start paying attention again. Damn cats have been taking care of things for me. I checked my fantasy league last night to find they left Doug Flutie in. Damn Cats. 40 points out of Aaron Brooks wasted on the bench, and I'm into the loosers bracket in fantasy.

Spectre once bubbled...

It'll happen if I don't start paying attention again. Damn cats have been taking care of things for me. I checked my fantasy league last night to find they left Doug Flutie in. Damn Cats. 40 points out of Aaron Brooks wasted on the bench, and I'm into the loosers bracket in fantasy.
I had brooks on the bench as well....I started Brady over Brooks....but only because McNair was out....

Who the hell thought Brooks was going to throw 5 TDs....4 to Joe Horn...

Ah whatever I guess...Holmes had his usual 30+ point day...so I'm still in the winners.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Who the hell thought Brooks was going to throw 5 TDs....4 to Joe Horn...

*nod* But it's better than a QB on the bench. I think I pulled 64 points for the day, against a guy who pulled 104. But of course Brooks would have ben 40.

Oh well.. think Ricky can run for 400 yards, or 220 yards and 3 touchdowns?

We went to the 49ers/Bengals game this past Sunday. It had to be the best game I've ever been too. Both offenses were incredible. The snow just made it that much better. HELLAVA TIME HAD!

I'm going to this coming Monday Night Football game; Packers at the Raiders. Go PACKERS!!! I'll probably be the only one wearing a Favre jersey; living life dangerously.

JustAddWater once bubbled...
I'm going to this coming Monday Night Football game; Packers at the Raiders. Go PACKERS!!! I'll probably be the only one wearing a Favre jersey; living life dangerously.

Better stay away from the Black Hole...:wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom