SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

benncool:
I couldn't believe that Jac/NO game.

Gee, I'm going to miss John Carney...LOL

For what it's worth, that first lateral looked illegal (forward lateral).

but you all should be relieved. My work pool has a comissioner that can put picks in after the fact. I got him picks saturday afternoon, so took the losses on the first two games and had picks in for the remaining games.

Missed San Fran and Denver.... had 50 for the total score. Pulled 12 games. Unfortunately my boss didn't miss the denver game, so he took my money.

In other news, I actually remembered to start Brooks last weekend... 24 points, 17 out of Boldin, 28 from Fred Taylor and 19 out of the new england D!

In my other pool I scored perfect and am in first place by 28 points......................

CincyBengalsFan:
In my other pool I scored perfect and am in first place by 28 points......................

Damn! Nice! We've only had one perfect score so far. I'm sitting 11 wins back on the leader. [157 right, compared to his 166]

I survived the Packer / Raider game....err...whooping! Had a great time. Favre's play was incredible, but what was even more interesting was how he related with his team mates and staff on the sideline. Lotta love on that team. Next target: Denver..... and Scalper.... Good luck
Merry Christmas
JAW

Hey...while looking over the new smillie list, I found the new Randy Moss smilie... LOL

:fro:

Well it is official. SCALPER is the winner of the first ever ScubaBoard football pools. 3 Cheers.

Thanks everyone for playing. I'll keep a heads up next year and start on time. Maybe we can get some little throphy or something

This pool has been fun; thanks for taking the initiative. Congratulations to our champion, Scalper. He gets bragging rights for the next 8 months.

JAW (First Place of the Losers)

PS
Santa Claus came again yesterday, disguised in an Arizona Cardinals uniform.
GO PACKERS!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom