SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like Spectre forgot to make his picks for the week. A new number 1 and 2 and 3 for next week most likely. I'll need another 28 point week to stay in the fight.... I just want the bengals to go to the playoffs.....

unless I have another phenomal week at the guessing game..you'll still beat me. But again...my only concern is for the BENGALS

GO BENGALS!!!!!

The Pack could have used a little help from Kansas City yesterday. I'm excited about going to tomorrow night's game in Oakland. Watch for me; I'll be the only speck of green in the whole stadium.

Well, the bengals just got ULTIMATELY SCREWED on a ball spot. Good ole' home cook'in by the RAMS!

Have fun at that game. I'll keep an eye for you on the tube. Me and my wife love going to games. Due to illness we were only able to go to two games this year.

Due to the untimely death of Brett Favre's father, Favre may or may not play tomorrow night. That could have unfathomal effect on the playoff chase. :(

Holy Crap

Brett has announced he will play ball tonight.

ScubaTexan:
Due to the untimely death of Brett Favre's father, Favre may or may not play tomorrow night. :(

Poor bugger, when stuff like this happens around the holidays it makes it just that much worse. No joy situation for Brett no matter what he does.

Jeff, you had to miss a week and taint the win, for whoever does wins, didn't you? :)

Looks like a two, possibly, three person race now. Take a look at week 17 ... looks pretty nasty ... a lot of close races/upset possibilties. I'm not placing any bets or talkin any trash on who is gonna win this thing after seeing that, even if i am ahead now! Good luck folks! May the best guesser win!

I couldn't believe that Jac/NO game.
Of course My Patriots won on Saturday so it wasn't all that much fun watching football on Sunday.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom