SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bengals

6 weeks from the playoffs....

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...
Bengals

6 weeks from the playoffs....

Somehow I knew you'd be the first to post in this thread today :D

Congrads on handing the Chiefs their first loss of the year. Pretty impressive! The way the Jets and Giants are fading, I think I'll be an honorary Bengals fan for the rest of the season.

ScottyK once bubbled...

Somehow I knew you'd be the first to post in this thread today :D

Congrads on handing the Chiefs their first loss of the year. Pretty impressive! The way the Jets and Giants are fading, I think I'll be an honorary Bengals fan for the rest of the season.

Thanks,

This is the best record the bengals have had during week 11 in 13 yrs (1990). To top it off they are in first in their division. :D

They share the same record as the ravens but the bengals hold the tie break with the better divisional record. :D

Way to go Scalper...You're in 1st place now in the pool. 26 points in one weekend is a record I think. You da man...

I went from 4th to 5th...But who cares because my Bengals are in 1st place now!:D

Yeah, thx CBF. I guess my chicken bones were properly tossed this week. Now if only KC would have won :wink: ..... congrats on your team.

One has to start thinking the Bengals are for real eh? It's great to see them winning! Make me think my Lions have hope in the future.

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...
Way to go Scalper...You're in 1st place now in the pool. 26 points in one weekend is a record I think. You da man...

Definately. Congrads. Now I got's to start paying attention!!! :wink:

gedunk once bubbled...
Make me think my Lions have hope in the future.
'04 baby!!!

And go bengals...but I'm not going to get excited yet...there's like 6 games left that they can piss away yet....yeah...I'm the Randy Quad Indians fan out in the bleachers from Major League

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
'04 baby!!!

And go bengals...but I'm not going to get excited yet...there's like 6 games left that they can piss away yet....yeah...I'm the Randy Quad Indians fan out in the bleachers from Major League

He was a pretty big fan as i recall.:)

Me, i'm genetically prepositioned to be a Lions fan, no matter how painful that is. I hope Mooch has helped them turn a corner .... i'm getting tired of saying "yeah but we used to have Barry Sanders!"

:)

gedunk once bubbled...

He was a pretty big fan as i recall.:)

Me, i'm genetically prepositioned to be a Lions fan, no matter how painful that is. I hope Mooch has helped them turn a corner .... i'm getting tired of saying "yeah but we used to have Barry Sanders!"

:)

And we used to have the "Ickey shuffle!!" :HAHAHA:

of being Lions fans. Remember, that they are are the LIONS not the Detroit BARRY's. They will do fine one day (like when Mooch can get 22 healthy bodies to put on the field for Sunday's). Right now, you could probably make up a pretty decent team just off the Lion's IR list.

I was a fan of Barry Sanders too, but life goes on and maybe he had too much power without the leadership skills. The Fords kept Wayne Fontes and some others who should have been gone earlier in great part because Barry lobbied for them.

Back
Top Bottom