SCUBABOARD football poll

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CincyBengalsFan once bubbled...
I say cut the SOB and free up that money.
I say give him the ball and say "You're free to go at the end of the season, but if you perform like you did last week, no one's gonna take ya"

And the problem Sunday was Kitna....how many balls did he throw that should have been intercepted? He was AWFUL!!!

gedunk once bubbled...
Oh well, we had a blast in the parking lot .... which is all that really matters .... really!:wink:
Yeah, the war is more important than the battle....

so, how high was the beer-a-mid at the end of the day?

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
I say give him the ball and say "You're free to go at the end of the season, but if you perform like you did last week, no one's gonna take ya"

And the problem Sunday was Kitna....how many balls did he throw that should have been intercepted? He was AWFUL!!!

Kitna had a QB rating of 58.9 yesterday....Reminded me of Kelly Holcomb for the Cleveland Browns. I can't believe they played that poorly and still nearly won the game. Maybe this was a good eye opener for them. They may have been getting a little cocky....But I don't know.

In my opinion the running game lost it. They couldn't run at all so Kitna had to throw the ball nearly 30% more. Total rushing was 49 yards......You need at least a combined 100+ yards to win games in the NFL.

I've been for getting rid of C. Dillon for several years now. His attitude has been me me me and it's never been for the team. He makes over 15 million a year. One of the top 3 best payed players in the NFL. Is he worth that...NOOOOOOOOO....Free up that money and put it else where. Let Dillon go make history for Denver or someone. Personally, I dont' think another team will even except his attitude for more than a year. I doubt if his next contract will be for more than 1 season. Unfortunetly he's got 2 yrs. of contract left right now someone is going to have to buy out.

Big-t-2538 once bubbled...
Yeah, the war is more important than the battle....

so, how high was the beer-a-mid at the end of the day?

Lol .... about one half-barrel high. :)

All in all a good day was had by everyone. I'll try to get a pic of our setup and post it here for the interested. Not a major league tailgate but solidly in the A-ball class.

Spectre once bubbled...
You folks catch up yet? I'm gettin' sick of doing crappy to make it a bit more of a challenge!

Footsteps .... i think Jeff is hearing footsteps. Concentrate Jeff, don't drop the ball!:)

gedunk once bubbled...

Footsteps .... i think Jeff is hearing footsteps. Concentrate Jeff, don't drop the ball!:)

Just waitin' for some challenge!

Actually I was totally bummed. Finally found some time sunday morning to do some research. Went in to change a few picks [3 of 'em] but it wouldn't let me. Friggin' software!

Spectre once bubbled...

Actually I was totally bummed. Finally found some time sunday morning to do some research. Went in to change a few picks [3 of 'em] but it wouldn't let me. Friggin' software!

Yeah, that happened to me once too. If you don't get your changes made by, i think its 12:00 noon EST, you don't make changes. Keeps you handicapping sandbaggers (with too much time on your hands) in line. :wink:

Just remember, the Scalper is on to your audibles and is bearing down on the Spectre sack ..... until next week that is. :)

gedunk once bubbled...

Yeah, that happened to me once too. If you don't get your changes made by, i think its 12:00 noon EST, you don't make changes. Keeps you handicapping sandbaggers (with too much time on your hands) in line. :)

Hmm... I'm pretty sure it was before that. Maybe 9 EST?

Spectre once bubbled...

Hmm... I'm pretty sure it was before that. Maybe 9 EST?
You know...there is a little clock that counts down somewhere on that website that lets you know when picks lock...

It says 9AM Pacific Time....but you know how well all software works...besides it serves you right for wasting time dabbling in 'side businesses'. :tongemoo:

I'm starting to catch up with the big boys.

How about my Patriots on Monday night, huh??? Quite a game.

I got a 6 pk coming from my AC buddy in Colorado. :)

Back
Top Bottom