Scuba repair?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's literally called Scuba Repair, just google it. Near the Chedraui on the transversal.

Kinda. Chedraui there is bit short of a mile driving distance from Scuba Repair.
Scuba repair is a block south on a side street from the Pemex on the south side of Juarez (transversal). There is another Pemex on the North side of Juarez to the west a few blocks West. Google maps shows it well.

It's literally called Scuba Repair, just google it. Near the Chedraui on the transversal.
I don't think it's close to Chedruai or on the transversal.

Calle 1a sur between 85 and 90 avenidas. Your one-stop-shop for everything SCUBA!

1651196764455.png

I plan to take a taxi there from the international hospital and hope they know where it is and the price isn’t too much.
I've had to pull it up on Google Maps and show it to the driver before.
Most of them know where it is at.

I think you take a right right after the first gas station? I was just there the other day for no particular reason. And my pony reg was there without me yesterday.

Last of the fancy Kryptek wetsuits are on sale. They are COOL. I bought a blue one years ago just in case it gets really cold. I know a guy who bought the only prototype krypteck mask

1651268263474.png

I don't think it's close to Chedruai or on the transversal.
lol at your map. Chedraui is about a 90 second drive from Scuba Repair. That's "near".

1651270605115.png

It's not near. It's still a mile from scuba repair with one way side streets, stop signs, roundabouts and traffic, it isn't 90 seconds. But whatever.
Take a right after the Pemex on Av 95, right- one block, straight through then Scuba repair on the right - half block.
There is another Pemex on the transversal on the north side at Av 75.

Back
Top Bottom