Scuba on hold for me...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

As others have previously stated, come back safe.

Hopefully, summer 2005 will see you back and diving with us.

Good Luck,
Scott

Wow! I'm so overwhelmed at the responses :) It's the decent and loving people, like us scuba divers, that make going over there more tolerable.

:usa:

Divebuddies:
Wow! I'm so overwhelmed at the responses :) It's the decent and loving people, like us scuba divers, that make going over there more tolerable.

:usa:

Please know that your efforts and your service will not go unappreciated. A lot of people forget that freedom is not always free.

Wishing you the best! Please be safe, take care of yourself and your team, and we'll see you when you get back to do some diving and to share the stories.

-VT
:happywave

Thanks for being willing to do the work I don't want to do and protect everything I take for granted.

Don't think it's not appreciated.

Like my Grandpa told me once, "Be good. And if you can't be good, be careful".

Take care and come back soon. We are all with ya in spirit.

Joe

I served in Viet Nam and the "welcome home" was not like it is now. Those of us here salute you and your buddies for what you are doing. My niece's new husband just returned from his tour in Iraq, as well. Thanks again for your service to your country. It is people like you that make us all proud.

Even if you are not a diver, I am certain that the will to be a diver places you with the select few. I am sure you will be a wonderful influence on your buddies and the locals.

Please, let the dream of diving keep you safe and looking forward to you returning to this great society of divers in the USA.

Don't forget to vote!

Divebuddies:
I've enjoyed reading up on your experiences and had hoped to join some of you for some fun scuba outings. Unfortunately, 48 hours ago, I was called up to serve my country. I will be in Iraq until the winter of 2005. In the meantime, I wish you all safe and exciting diving.

-Jim

When you get back request a transfer to Ft. Eustis to be an army diver!

Jim,

First of all, thanks for serving. Be careful out there. The diving will be here when you get back.

Beck

Divebuddies:
I've enjoyed reading up on your experiences and had hoped to join some of you for some fun scuba outings. Unfortunately, 48 hours ago, I was called up to serve my country. I will be in Iraq until the winter of 2005. In the meantime, I wish you all safe and exciting diving.

-Jim

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom