Scuba on hold for me...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

zboss:
When you get back request a transfer to Ft. Eustis to be an army diver!

Heh, that's an interesting thought...but I think I'll continue on with my plans to be an ROTC cadre member.

BTW, I'd like to thank every vet that came before me. I've lived a wonderful 28 years partly because of you all (rest of the credit goes to my folks). Also, thanks to all those who support our troops :05:

Jim,
I'm now adding you to "The List".... I have several friend, like you, that have been called to duty. We all know you'll leave gracefully, probably even with a smile on your face as you wave good bye to serve and defend our country.. There are no words to describe the gratitude that we ALL feel in our hearts. It may sound silly to some, but I promised my other friends on "The List" that everytime I dived, I'd blow bubbles for them to. It helps me to remember the many sacrifices that are made everyday to keep me and my family safe, and even though its only for a moment, they, and now you too, are in my thoughts.

Thank You Again.....

Vickie

thank you sir for all that you and many others are doing right now to help make this world a better and safer place. my niece just returned safe with her unit from there last wednesday after being there almost one year. our thoughts and prayers will be with you sir.

steve

Thanks for your service,

I just got done sending a taste of home (about a 30# care package) To a buddy whose over there driving a tank.

Let me know if you need anything, it would be my privilege to send it to you.

Be safe.

I really can't think of anything to say that hasn't already been said, so...

Good luck and be safe.

Hopefully you can make it to one of those 2005 Dutch winter dives when you get back!

Back
Top Bottom