Scuba Moderators Please Attention!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CamG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings fellow SB faithful I ran across a troubling post in the Hot Deals forum.
Apparently there is a Lead Weight salesman who is not dealing in good faith. I was just ready to order a set of weights before I read the thread. Please take the time to read it and do what you can for resolving this issue. I have wondered about the deals that were advertised and am fortunate to not have placed an order.
Thank you for your inquiry into this matter.
CamG Keep diving....keep training....keep learning!

Speaking only for myself: if you read his feedback you're not too likely to send him any money.

Hi Cam,

Please hit the
report.gif
button if you see something that requires a Moderator's attention.

Cam,

What to do about this was discussed among the moderation team. It appears that the ScubaBoard community has acted in a manner as to prevent peeps from being scammed. We think it serves as a great reminder to those who would come here to do this kind of thing!

It's a fine line we have to draw in that forum. While some use it as an opportunity to slam the competition or their friend's competition, there are times such as this where the product just isn't being shipped as promised.

No, we don't get involved in disagreements about what was paid for or promised in there either. You are on your own and need to fully research anyone you might choose to do business with!

Back
Top Bottom