Scuba Log Paper

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

colby:
I hope you don't mind, I took your log book and doubled it to four pages. If you print this out, 2 pages to a sheet on 8.5x11" paper, using a printer that duplexes, flip on short side, it prints out perfectly so that it is back to back.
excellent... thanks for the hard work guys! i've been wanting to put together my own but have been too lazy to get off my duff to do it

Jag

colby:

Thank for the links.... Kinda pricey right now, but I'm sure it would pay off in the long run....$30.00 for 50 (8 1/2" X 11" ) sheets. You say you can print 4 on 1 sheet that would be 200 log waterproof log pages.... for $30.00 plus ink cost. about 10.00 - 15.00 worth... So lets say $40.00-$50.00 to print 200 log pages....

Do you really need the water proof ones??????? Please understand I usually just buy a now log book for about 5 to 6 dollars at diver's direct.

murphdivers286:
Thank for the links.... Kinda pricey right now, but I'm sure it would pay off in the long run....$30.00 for 50 (8 1/2" X 11" ) sheets. You say you can print 4 on 1 sheet that would be 200 log waterproof log pages.... for $30.00 plus ink cost. about 10.00 - 15.00 worth... So lets say $40.00-$50.00 to print 200 log pages....

Do you really need the water proof ones??????? Please understand I usually just buy a now log book for about 5 to 6 dollars at diver's direct.

I don't need waterproof ones, I was just throwing up some links based on a question. Those are the first ones that Google provided.

Based on the original design, there are two pages per dive, as this design has a full page for comments. I'll try and change it, removing the second comment page, so there would be 4 dives per 8.5x11" sheet.

Looks good. It's certainly a lot fancier than mine (which is 8.5X11)...

I print mine, fill them out as temporary logs, and transfer them to computer when I get the chance.

Marcs:
Here you go guys, something for you to play with!

A bit of playing. I removed the full comments page and made so that there are 4 log pages. Again, print on a duplex printer, and play with which way it gets flipped, then you get the pages back to back on an 8.5x11 paper.

Hi,
Sounds good.
You created by yourself, cool man. Do you create any log book for Tec dive?:06:
I downloaded.
Many Thank
Jason:05:
Marcs:
Hope the attachment works! Can you let me know what you think. Any feedback let me know and i'll try and accomadate!eyebrow

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom