Scuba instructor charged with sexually assaulting 10 year old student

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If this happens in my part of the world, they would be ripped apart literally.
As it should be.

Per the article, it sounds like he may be a pediophile predator. If so, and is convicted, sent to prison, he is going to have a very rough time in there, probably wishing he was dead.

It depends on the severity of the sexual assault. Could be anywhere from a slap on the wrist to real time.

Prisons have protective custody where a lot of the offenders are in for the same thing. 3 hots and a cot hanging out with other predators playing cards pretending like you aren't in there for the same thing does not sound like justice (to me).

Put him in gen pop.

Put him in gen pop.
They’ll likely PC him. At least in NY they would. Can’t speak for Utah. Tier justice for sex offenders, again, speaking for NY, doesn’t really happen as much as it did when I first started. Between Protective Custody, Constant Supervision and Sex Offender Units, they tend to be relatively rare.

1727556840193.png

Back
Top Bottom