Scuba in Phillippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lanwu:
wow.... all structured around double occupancy... Not so good for a single budget traveller?! :(

I'm not fussy so much about where I stay....
need someone to carry your bags? hahahahahaha

reminds me of this american guy i met in galera a few years back. he worked at a powerplant in quezon (the other side of luzon) and got a week off every 4 weeks... so he'd jump on the first bus he could get on, damn if it was rickety and held together by prayers, damn if the old lady beside him was throwing up into a paper bag, damn if he had to share his seat with a rooster...

he just kept a big grin on his face and kept chanting to himself "i'm going to puerto galera, i'm going to puerto galera..."

guess love (and a working bc and reg) is all you need

Jag

Hey Shugar,

Bags? no need for help....I try to keep it down to a minimum....esp. w/ the 10kg limit on Philly's little airlines like SEair! Last time got lucky & they let us go w/ 15kg bags, but I won't push my luck this time....

Only prob. is that I have a whole different set of camera gear now & I'm just hoping they don't weigh my carry-on....Maybe I should just glue feathers all around the bag?!

lanwu:
Hey Shugar,

Bags? no need for help....I try to keep it down to a minimum....esp. w/ the 10kg limit on Philly's little airlines like SEair! Last time got lucky & they let us go w/ 15kg bags, but I won't push my luck this time....

Only prob. is that I have a whole different set of camera gear now & I'm just hoping they don't weigh my carry-on....Maybe I should just glue feathers all around the bag?!
at 10kg baggage that's your dive gear + 1 tshirt + 1 toothbrush and 2 changes of underwear (assuming silk because cotton is slightly heavier)... then you'll just have to purchase the laundry detergent at the local sari-sari store hahahahahahahaha

(o, if you use a computer that doesn't look like a watch, then you'll have to leave the toothbrush at home)

talk about fun huh

Jag

Back
Top Bottom