Scuba Goop & Trident U Mark It Paint Gear Paint are same item

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My dog, my cat, my truck, my wife, books, tools, trinkets, firewood, nics and also nacs. I'm writing things on my computer monitor with goop even as we speak.

But what about sea stars? I'm rustling up a herd of sea cucumbers tomorrow...Seriously if someone would take a photo of this stuff applied and post it, I might go out to my nearest craft store and get some...:D

Does it come in colors? I believe pink is a natural scuba theft deterent. Say lets improve it with glitter, test marketing and all.
You could even draw on a pink Pecker if you so cared...oops, did I just cross threads?

Are we still on topic??? Is this the right thread? I mean the one about Scuba goo? poo? goop? Whatever...

Last edited:
I intend to use MY bottle of Scuba Goop to mark my name on juicy looking lobsters when they are not in season. That'll keep other's grubby mitts off them, huh!

I think this thread has the potential to get to 500+ posts :thumb:

I just ordered a case of ScubaGoop in Hot Pink. I'm going to paint my Deco bottle Hot Pink with it! (for higher visability!) :rofl3:

Seriously if someone would take a photo of this stuff applied and post it, I might go out to my nearest craft store and get some...:D.

I would, but then I'd be posting my initials, and that sniper guy posted way back when would be that much closer to finding me.

Who knew that a thread about a gear marker would reach 200 posts? :D

Closer to 430 if you count the "scuba goop off-topic" spinoff thread. More if you were to count the spinoff thread on idoc's penis, which I must confess I have not been following.

Closer to 430 if you count the "scuba goop off-topic" spinoff thread. More if you were to count the spinoff thread on idoc's penis, which I must confess I have not been following.

:rofl3: Visit idoc's thread concerning contacts (hyperopia) before you attempt to review that topic. :)

Who knew that a thread about a gear marker would reach 200 posts? :D
Oh please. This ain't your first day on Scubaboard. You have almost 3000 posts. I know they weren't all regulator and B/C reviews! We can post 500 threads on whether or not 65 degree water is warm or cold. :D Of course, most wil be off topic but still........

Oh please. This ain't your first day on Scubaboard. You have almost 3000 posts. I know they weren't all regulator and B/C reviews! We can post 500 threads on whether or not 65 degree water is warm or cold. :D Of course, most wil be off topic but still........

Of course you are correct. Another deep air thread could also materialize at any moment. :D Just having a bit of fun as well...

Back
Top Bottom