Scuba Goop & Trident U Mark It Paint Gear Paint are same item

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Didn't know it was old Steve ... sorry ... thought it was harping ... The thread is all mixed up now.

The fact that an entire spinoff thread has been generated about idoc's penis makes me wonder why people have attacked me over posting about something trivial .... :)

I'm not sure, but that may be an improvement over the last spinoff thread.

I go to Home Depot a lot.

This can't end well :rofl3:

You should check out the selection of Snap Bolts they have at Home Depot...

so much cheaper than the ones at your LDS (or Scuba.com) :popcorn:

2) Do you really think scuba divers are so stupid .

hmmm... kinda funny. :rofl3:

because didn't you buy ScubaGoop for $6 bucks just to prove it was some rebranded Goop? When you could have just gone and bought it at a hobby store that you go by all the time?

(which leads me to another question.... just w.t.f do you use all the Scuba Goop on that you are buying...? :rofl3:)

Mike, if you could buy the exact same O-ring kit for a buck, wouldn't you thank the buddy who told you?

I dunno. maybe not.

I ordered something from another online shop (amazon) today that cost $6 bucks more just so I didn't have to place a 2nd order and take the time to have to fill out my information on a 2nd site. (I was already ordering something else off Amazon today, so it was just easy).

I could have bought the same item locally, but was willing to wait two days for Amazon to deliver if via UPS to my doorstep so I didn't have to drive a whole 3 miles to BestBuy in 5pm traffic after work to get it.

Just like the first place off the freeway has the cheapest gas in town. but it draws in nothing but a bunch of idiots that block half the gas pumps so you can't get in/out. And they don't have "pay at the pump", so I have to go inside and pay and wait behind them while they try to count out enough dollars to buy their gas. I'd rather go down the road and pay 10 cents more a gallon and use pay at the pump and not have to go inside.

You should check out the selection of Snap Bolts they have at Home Depot...

so much cheaper than the ones at your LDS (or Scuba.com) :popcorn:

hmmm... kinda funny. :rofl3:

because didn't you buy ScubaGoop for $6 bucks just to prove it was some rebranded Goop? When you could have just gone and bought it at a hobby store that you go by all the time?

(which leads me to another question.... just w.t.f do you use all the Scuba Goop on that you are buying...? :rofl3:)

I dunno. maybe not.

I ordered something from another online shop (amazon) today that cost $6 bucks more just so I didn't have to place a 2nd order and take the time to have to fill out my information on a 2nd site. (I was already ordering something else off Amazon today, so it was just easy).

I could have bought the same item locally, but was willing to wait two days for Amazon to deliver if via UPS to my doorstep so I didn't have to drive a whole 3 miles to BestBuy in 5pm traffic after work to get it.

Just like the first place off the freeway has the cheapest gas in town. but it draws in nothing but a bunch of idiots that block half the gas pumps so you can't get in/out. And they don't have "pay at the pump", so I have to go inside and pay and wait behind them while they try to count out enough dollars to buy their gas. I'd rather go down the road and pay 10 cents more a gallon and use pay at the pump and not have to go inside.

Jimminy crickets, Mike, I have addressed over and over that it might be worth the extra money for the convenience -- but it's nice to know you can get the same thing in town for less. Are you just pulling my chain or what? You have been busting my chops throught the thread, but maybe you have some sort of memory disorder. As for the snap at HD, they probably are not the exact same product.

Jimminy crickets, Mike, I have addressed over and over that it might be worth the extra money for the convenience -- but it's nice to know you can get the same thing in town for less. Are you just pulling my chain or what? You have been busting my chops throught the thread, but maybe you have some sort of memory disorder. As for the snap at HD, they probably are not the exact same product.

OK but you asked him if he would thank you and he answered. He said maybe not and explained that he would usually opt for convenience as most people do.

Jimminy crickets,

jiminy2.gif

you have some sort of memory disorder.

I'm sorry.... uuhhhmmm.... what did you say? :idk:

As for the snap at HD, they probably are not the exact same product.

yeah... I know.... :rofl3: just jerking your chain.

yeah... I know.... :rofl3: just jerking your chain.

I am pretty sure I linked to that thread earlier in this thread.

(which leads me to another question.... just w.t.f do you use all the Scuba Goop on that you are buying...? :rofl3:).

My dog, my cat, my truck, my wife, books, tools, trinkets, firewood, nics and also nacs. I'm writing things on my computer monitor with goop even as we speak.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom