Scuba Gallery: What do you think?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

it extends my page load time significantly.....nice pics tho

Ok, I've reinstalled the gallery software and made a bunch of changes to the config... any more issues/ suggestions?

win 2000 + mozilla 1.6 works great (even the slideshow)
win XP + mozilla 1.6 works great too...

I don't use ANY version of IE for security reasons... (execpt to do windows update)

Gallery is great, keep up the good work...

I'm seeing it just fine today, so far no problems. There are 5 frames of photos with the 5th mostly cut off, I have to scroll just to see it. The board below it is fully visible under 4 frames. Make sense?

Dee, sorry I was hoping it was one of the programs that will function using the emulator. I can think of one more solution, but it requires a little (well a lot of extra work to get it there). Set up your machine for a dual boot for either WIN98Se/Me on one drive and WinXP Pro on the other drive if you want to take advantage of both programs. The only drawback is having reboot each time you want to change drives. Of course you can always network (wireless preferred) your computers together. :wink:

Dee:
Jim...yes, I tried all the windows versions just to be sure! I wouldn't run.

Jim...that is WAY too much trouble for me. Really...it's no biggie. Having the old Draw program is worth the other hass;es...so far!

Thanks for trying to solve the problem!

First problem.....5 frames a top of page are expanded so that I only see 2 of them without scrolling. The top and left side of the 'pages' border are visible but not the right or bottom or the photo itself.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom