Scuba Equipment Maintenance Courses?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Taber

New
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
Hello all, I am new to every/anything dive or scuba, however I'm looking for a course or training facility that I can send some guys to. Basically I need them to become certified to work on all things Scuba or dive. A few key courses they need are: VRT, VCI, OTS Divator MKII Full-face mask technician/maintenance course, Bauer Compressor Tech course, Conshelf XIV Regulator 1st & 2nd stage service/Repair, Haskell Oxy booster maintenance course etc.. Ideally I'd like to send them to one location to receive the training all at once. These guys will only repair/service equipment owned by the US government and for a specific group, I add that only as a point of reference to help narrow down any possible suggestions. Lastly, I'd like to send them somewhere in the US. Thanks in advance for anyone with suggestions to a tech school or or the like.

Sometimes classes are offered in conjunction with DEMA.

Typically it is not possible to enroll in the courses unless you are an employee of an authorized retailer.

My belief is that in the US training courses are only offered to employees of authorized gear distributors. You can not walk in off the street and ask for a training course. There are no "universal all brand authorized" training schools.

I suggest you directly contact the manufacturers of the various gear you are interested.

BUT: you appear to be asking about servicing military gear... YMMV.

Back
Top Bottom