Regulator Technician Training - 2023

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm interested in sitting in fall/winter.

will this cover deep6 OEM? or would that on top of this course?

whats the wait list like now ? im interested. ill order some tools monday

Got you all on the list!
Please send an email to Napascuba@gmail.com
Yes, this course is recognized by Deep6Gear as certification for service of their regulators, although it doesn't come with the TDI card that the Deep6 course can.

We continue to hold Seminars every six weeks or so. At this point, the waiting list is up to about forty folks, so new entrants should expect January or later. That said, reading Regulator Savvy and ordering specialty tools for your particular regulator (a $200-600 added expense) will occupy your time until your seminar.

Just finished a great August seminar, while September's is just next weekend. October is already full, and November is reserved for a growing list of interested International divers for whom the seminar will be at unfavorable US hours. January will mark the next available US seminar. Just send an email to Napascuba@gmail.com .

Howdy,

Is there a schedule/class breakdown list? I wonder what specific course/slot I am eligible for. Expressed my interest about a month ago.

Thank you!

Howdy,

Is there a schedule/class breakdown list? I wonder what specific course/slot I am eligible for. Expressed my interest about a month ago.
Yes. Saw your interest and put you on the list. Seminars are scheduled as often as my marriage will allow, but I don't have a date for the one after December. I'm working my way down the waiting list to fill the December class.
As always, if this piques your interest, take a look at the original thread and send an email to napascuba@gmail.com and we'll put you on the list.
DM me here, or email me at Napascuba@gmail.com
Just drop me an email at napascuba@gmail.com if you'd like to reserve a spot on the list.
@mr_v, I never got an email from you. I don't post here, to avoid stirring up more interest than I can support. There are already more than 50 folks on the waiting list. Let me know, and I'll contact you directly.

Back
Top Bottom