Scuba diving dream for MD patient on a ventilator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi Matt,

I just saw this. Congratulations on getting back into a pool! :dazzler1:

Sounds like you are really close to getting under water now! :D

Good luck on your next steps.

Christian

Hi Foo, thanks for all the great words. I definitely will enjoy diving I can tell you that. Some of the project is moving along, funding is still moving a little slower than I had hoped. Take care, Matt :dazzler1:

:balloon
Click here to greet a new member!

No experience needed and it feels great!

Hi Christian, thanks for the nice message, I really enjoyed getting back into the water. One big milestone done. Take care.
Matt :crafty:

hey Matt, how do i get your gig?

i mean, with like FIVE nice looking wimmens in the water and all...

dang... :eyebrow:

Congratulations Matt! I am so glad to hear you got a chance to get into the pool and it sounds like you will get to do it more often. Great photos too! Thanks so much for sharing it with us.

Matt, you are truely a remarkable man. Your determination is an inspiration and hope your dream becomes a reality soon. It sounds like you have some great people working on your side and I'm sure they also will not quit until you get under the water. I'm glad i found this thread and will continue to look for updates. I will be thinking of you on Sunday when my husband and I go for our first dive. We got certified last month.

HAGD,
Terri

Hi Lorien, thank you for the nice message, good to hear from you. I'm glad you liked the photos. Take care, and see you around!
Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom