Scuba diver arrest warrant - dale batt *please read*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Which one represents "innocent untill proven guilty"?

He was proven guilty, convicted then skipped off like the coward he appears to be.

Which one represents "innocent untill proven guilty"?

Innocent until proven guilty is a concept used in court. I don't have to assume that he's innocent at all, nor does law enforcement. However, that doesn't mean I can take the law into my own hands and punish the guy if I see him.

If law enforcement thinks everyone is innocent, how the hell can they make a case against someone?

He was proven guilty, convicted then skipped off like the coward he appears to be.

It's not cowardly to avoid a long jail sentence by taking off.

It's smart.

It's not cowardly to avoid a long jail sentence by taking off.

It's smart.

It's cowardly to do what he did in the first place. Then as cowards will do, he doesn't want to pay the price for what he did.

He is a coward and a criminal.

He's a fleeing felon and is fair game. Shoot him!

:D

I keep hoping that the new posts means he's been caught. I guess not. I really don't want to run into him on a liveaboard

I keep hoping that the new posts means he's been caught. I guess not. I really don't want to run into him on a liveaboard

that would be the best time!

Get him drunk, gather some buddies and toss his ass overboard....... while in international waters. :)

Make sure first that it's "shark infested" water beforehand. :D

I'd be afraid he'd beat the crap out of me before we had a chance. Besides, I'm usually the first one who gets drunk. My son calls me a one beer qu**r

It's cowardly to do what he did in the first place. Then as cowards will do, he doesn't want to pay the price for what he did.

He is a coward and a criminal.

In regard to skipping out of his jail sentence:

That's a lack of accountability, not cowardice.

No different than backing into someone's car in a parking lot, taking a look around, and hitting the gas and getting the heck out of there.

Back
Top Bottom