Scuba diver arrest warrant - dale batt *please read*

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'd offer Canada up as a place to look but I got in trouble for that already :D....

Who :bump: me?

Excuse me! Pardon me! Excuse me! Need to get to the front of the line...

Please everyone, keep your eyes open. This guy needs to be caught. And soon.

Interesting that this ended up right below the "Are You Armed" thread. See, I am one of those wacky people who wishes that when DALE HARRY BATT began beating his wife to within an inch of her life for the umpteenth time, she took out a .357 and blasted him.

Last edited:
It's too bad he didn't have an overdue book from the library, he'd have been found by now.

hopefully he had an OOA situation while diving solo aand he has slipped into the abyss...........wife beaters......effin coward, bring him to me and i'll cut off the protruding parts of his body and beat him with it

If he's apprehended can he be put in a jail cell with David Swain?

They can entertain each other by swapping dive stories. I bet they've got quite a few between the two of them.

Interesting that this ended up right below the "Are You Armed" thread. See, I am one of those wacky people who wishes that when DALE HARRY BATT began beating his wife to within an inch of her life for the umpteenth time, she took out a .357 and blasted him.

In our great system, she'd be thrown in jail for murder.

Back
Top Bottom