scuba.com price match

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have now bought 4 complete sets of gear with extra toys from LP. On the last purchase I emailed scuba.com and they said they would price match. I then emailed both places LP and scuba.com and basically said since you guys are the same price, whoever gets back to me first gets my cash. LP got back to me within 10 min. I never did have to tell scuba.com "thanks anyhow", because they have yet to get back to me. Been 2 months now. LP has always given me great service, advice and prices. Dont be afraid to phone.

I would go with Leisure Pro. They do not have a stated price match policy but they will make you a deal as good if not better then what you can find on line. Customer service is the best I have seen so far and they are fast.

Hi SolarStorm.
As an Instructor, I've had great success with SCUBA.com and price matching.
I normally place everything I'm looking to buy in my shopping cart, then call SCUBA.com during their business hours.
If it's after hours, I'll e-mail and they e-mail or call back the next day.
If I do have a price match, they will ask me to e-mail them the link of the item I wish to match price with.
It's taken care of in a flash!

I apologize for you not getting a response. It could be for any number of reasons that would only sound like excuses at this point. Generally speaking, price matches get handled by the instructors fairly quickly and are a fairly easy process. I know it doesn't help now, but in the future, feel free to give me a call or drop me an email to bob@scuba.com and I'll see to it they are handled better.

I would try either ScubaToys or DiveRightInScuba both have excellent service and will not let you down. I have ordered from Scuba.com a couple of times and both times it was a major hassle. I will never do business with them again, the only thing they have going for them is an excellent website.

...and awesome prices if you live in the right country. Agree, I have ordered from them numerous times and have had issues around 50% of the time usually re my credit card and them asking for copies of my statement before they will send items, a royal pain, but the prices keep me going back.

Thanks for the response. Next gear purchase I will give you the opportunity for my business.

I had nothing but a horrible experience purchasing $2100 worth of gear from Scuba.com. They screwed up just about every aspect of the order. Ended up cancelling most of it and bought everything from leisurepro.com - I did not have one problem with my leisurepro.com order. I had to call their customer service department twice - once to add an item and once to change an item - and they were friendly and took care of it with no issue. Honestly, i will never buy ANYTHING from Scuba.com again. How they could completely screw up an order for $2100 and not even seem to care was unbelievable to me. FYI - just my experience.

...and awesome prices if you live in the right country. Agree, I have ordered from them numerous times and have had issues around 50% of the time usually re my credit card and them asking for copies of my statement before they will send items, a royal pain, but the prices keep me going back.

Happened again...make that 75% of the time, similar problem again but this time took them 9 days after billing my card to notify me:shakehead: I so wish their prices were not so good Id be voting with my feet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom