Scuba Club Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's nothing fancy like the El Presidente or the Occidental Grand, but is a modest, fully serviceable diver-oriented resort.

For basic digs & good diving, you should find it fully adequate.

Best regards,

DocVikingo

I don't recall ever seeing American beer in Coz - but I wouldn't have been looking. The very idea of a "bud" as a high priced import just doesn't compute. But the beer selection at the "walmart" is quite good. Maybe there were some imports that I overlooked. If not, try a Negra Leon or Negra Modela. It ain't yellow bubbles - thankfully.

aquasport once bubbled...
How much is american beer in coz? mexican beer is terrible.

I particularly like Negro Modelo which is available across the street. Leon is not bad either.

Mike

aquasport once bubbled...
How much is american beer in coz? mexican beer is terrible.

There is terrible Mexican beer, but it is definitely not all terrible. Leon Negra is my fave, followed pretty closely by Negra Modelo. If your taste runs lighter than that, Bohemia is pretty good.

What US beers are you looking for? Last I remember, Chedraui (across the street from Plaza las Glorias) had a few. It will be the mainest of the mainstream, though; you won't find any tasty microbrewery products.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom