SCUBA acronyms !!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bash,

You didn't have to tell us - "Good little PADI diver here" - we could tell from the use of BCD as an acronym, everyone else uses BC.

WWW™

For the newbies, we use
KN = King Neptune
LD = Lady Diver Huband and wife team and founders of the scuba board and www.scubasource.com

:sunny:

Mike... You need to recount... you listed three :p

WWW- warm water whimp.... basically the same as a CAD

Walter I know thats your sig, I'm not taking a shot at you :wink:

Tom

Tom, you beat me to it on TM's post of 2 vs 3.

I have a question, I have not seen it on this board but on others "DSAO".

Being somewhat of a newbie :D still, what does this stand for?

Inquiring minds need to know.

To further expound on the Warhammer Manuever, be thankful you do have your mask on so it covers your nose and eyes (and hope you have a seal) :wink:

Unless given time to properly off-gas, those little nuggets are definately floaters!!! Reminds me of a song I should write... "Poop in the Water" (as sung to Deep Purple's Smoke on the Water) But I digest...

:tease:

Socaldiver.....

DSAO = Dive Safe And Often

Pete, If you are near the surface, you are correct, but from 20 ft (possibly shallower) or deeper it definately sinks. There is no doubt on this issue. If you don't believe me give it a try.

Tom, I dispute anyone's right to use those initials in that manner hence the ™

Another you'll see on other boards which fans of Heinlein will appreciate is DSSW - Dive Safe Share Water.

WWW™

How stupid of me :bonk:

Can anyone tell me what dir is.

Walter, DSSW You are showing your age. I that I was the last Heinlein fan left.
mike

Back
Top Bottom