Scoot Airlines Flights

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tridacna

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
I'm trying to book a flight from Manado to Singapore on Scoot Airlines in November 2023. Does anyone know when Scoot releases those flights?

Scoot is completely unresponsive on this. It's kinda frustrating.

I'm trying to book a flight from Manado to Singapore on Scoot Airlines in November 2023. Does anyone know when Scoot releases those flights?

They are current available through Oct 28, on M, W, F, and Sa.
So I would guess soon....

They are current available through Oct 28, on M, W, F, and Sa.
So I would guess soon....
Thanks, I know. I must have visited that site 200 times. The problem is that I need to book flights on Singapore Airlines all the way to Manado and cannot do it until those flights are avail. I guess next month...who knows.

Don’t know the answer to this, but all scoot flights after March 26 (to any destination) currently have a note that says Subject to Regulatory Approval. Anyone know what this means? A bit wary of booking a flight with that note, it’s probably administrative and routine but there are not a lot of good SIN - MDC options

Which is why I am reluctant to book that flight in April with that warning.
There's 24 of us flying both directions SIN-MDC and MDC-SIN in March....so I certainly hope there is no problem...

There's 24 of us flying both directions SIN-MDC and MDC-SIN in March....so I certainly hope there is no problem...
The note does not show up for any flight before March 25 or 26 (can’t recall).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom