Scandi Divers Loose Reservations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've had a conversation with Kris/Scandi Divers here already. Just trying to get him back on. :)

1st of Oct is the national day of commie china.
Scandi Divers for some reasons do attract large number of commie chinese therefore I would advise a firm reservation!
There are plenty suitable alternative in PG that seldom deal with the commie chinese. Seek it out eg Frontierhttp://www.frontierscuba.com/

BTW, 10th Oct(Double Ten) has been the National Day for Republic of China(Free China) since 1911.

1st of Oct is the national day of commie china.
Scandi Divers for some reasons do attract large number of commie chinese therefore I would advise a firm reservation!
There are plenty suitable alternative in PG that seldom deal with the commie chinese. Seek it out eg Frontierhttp://www.frontierscuba.com/

BTW, 10th Oct(Double Ten) has been the National Day for Republic of China(Free China) since 1911.

Hi Centrals you will find that everybody in PG welcomes Chinese divers even our friend Rick at Frontier has plenty.

I will use the best scenario that Kris can provide. :)

Hi Centrals you will find that everybody in PG welcomes Chinese divers even our friend Rick at Frontier has plenty.
The difference is the majority of your clients came from that place!!!
Are you going to build a swimming pool instead of using the one at LBC?

The difference is the majority of your clients came from that place!!!
Are you going to build a swimming pool instead of using the one at LBC?

Yes we have had a swimming pool for a long time now thanks for asking, I think you will find that Chinese and Korean are the majority in EVERY resort in Puerto Galera. It seems in every post you have to mention about them, for most people it is not a concern.

Sounds like you have stayed in nearly every resort in Puerto galera, when was you here last?
"Nearly every resort"? 4 out of at least 40 is hardly "nearly every"!!!!
BTW, all those places that I mentioned had been around a lot lot longer than Scandi Divers!!! And interestingly none of them ever bother to come to SB to attract business!

@Centrals I stayed at Scandi for two weeks last May and can confirm they have their own pool. They also have a great house reef for training off Big Lalaguna Beach. While staying at Scandi we met divers from around the world (American, British, Chinese, French, Japanese). We walked along the waterfront into Sabang on several occasions, and although I did not stop and ask nationalities, I believe there were a lot of Chinese at other resorts, not just Scandi. While we found Sabang interesting, We were glad we stayed at Scandi (much quieter and a much cleaner beach compared to Sabang). With the Philippines being so affordable to the Chinese why wouldn't they dive there? If I don't like a location, I go somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom