Scandi Divers Loose Reservations

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
@Scandi Divers Kris, I'm wondering if I can make loose reservations about mid September for an early October visit.

I won't have passport in hand for awhile. I'll be waiting at least 4 weeks for it to arrive from todays date.

And if it doesn't arrive by then, I'll need to reschedule for a mid to late October visit.

Airline travel from California to Manila will be the most pressing issue with any passport delay. So I'll arrange for an airline ticket that allows the departure date to be moved forward.

Send me a message too please. Thanks

4 weeks in order to get a passport. Are you living in a third world country ?

The estimates from the passport office tend to be conservative, people usually seem to get them much faster than they estimate. (It's also possible to expedite a passport.)

Just wondering. Here in Belgium, it takes 5 working days - standard - to next day to same day. Of course, the price is VERY different for extremelly fast delivery. Not bad for " a rat hole country " as per Trump's tweets :)

Just wondering. Here in Belgium, it takes 5 working days - standard - to next day to same day. Of course, the price is VERY different for extremelly fast delivery. Not bad for " a rat hole country " as per Trump's tweets :)
It may be a Trumpian 'rat hole', but damn you have good beer :cool:

Haha, yeah, you gotta give them at least 24 hours to respond, due to them being halfway around the world.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom