SB'ers in Cozumel for April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This little guy was hanging out at Cedral yesterday afternoon. I told him to wait right there because others were on there way. You know turtles though, very short memory....he probably won't be waiting for you guys. He has friends though.... :)

TheTurtlePic-1.jpg

This one needs a bump--------where we eating Wed, Thurs, Fri, & Sat nites--the 22nd thru the 25th??...........

April 12 - 19, my buddy Mike and I will take direct flight from Toronto to Coz, last minute deal with Sunwing.ca, will stay in a rental apartment and will rent a car, doesn't book Dive op yet, probably Dive With Martin again.

Diving in Coz last December impressed me so much, I don't have to think about anywhere else, so good I can come back so soon :)

18-28 for us! Staying at AMARANTO and diving with Alison.

This thread needs a bump...........

Well for those already there, how's the weather been??..ie wind blowing??.......AND don't mess the place up before next week, you'll have some mad divers if so..........Anyone want to meet up for supper in San Miguel Wed thru Sat the 22nd thru the 25th??.....get back if so........The French Quarter would be a good start, there or Kelley's, Kinta or Casa Denis---it really doesn't matter to us......

This thread needs a bump...........

Well for those already there, how's the weather been??..ie wind blowing??.......AND don't mess the place up before next week, you'll have some mad divers if so..........Anyone want to meet up for supper in San Miguel Wed thru Sat the 22nd thru the 25th??.....get back if so........The French Quarter would be a good start, there or Kelley's, Kinta or Casa Denis---it really doesn't matter to us......

Sure. Pick the day and time. I hate having to decide such things.

Sure. Pick the day and time. I hate having to decide such things.

OK Junky, Wed nite, 7ish @ Casa Denis.....any others??...Will be my wife and I & I'll be wearing purple & gold LSU stuff on....See you then......Joe

wish me luck! i will be at the SCC tomorrow!!
cannot wait as this will be my first blue water dive!!

Thanks to all who post here; i found a lot of info.

JLK

wish me luck! i will be at the SCC tomorrow!!
cannot wait as this will be my first blue water dive!!

Thanks to all who post here; i found a lot of info.

JLK

Hang in there---& things will go fine......Remember, CZM is all drift diving, so just go with the flow, literally.....lol

Have fun & report back here after day 1 of diving---hopefully giving us, who not there yet, a good report.....Wife & I arriving Wed @ noon & will be diving that afternoon & nite..Can't wait EITHER!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom