SB'ers in Cozumel for April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

splicer

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Please add your info to the Cozumel Calendar for this month:
ScubaBoard Calendar - Cozumel, April 2009.

Might as well start the April list. We will be there from the 8th-16th staying at SCC. Looking for a dive buddy cause my wife does not dive:depressed: ((Still skiing powder in Jackson Hole)):D

Last edited by a moderator:
We will be there in April! Staying at Caribe Blu ( Blue Angel) April 18th to April 28th! Woo Hoo! Can't wait!

Has anyone done a day trip to Tulum or Chitzen Itza from Cozumel? Any recommendatons?

Thanks all!

I can chime in on this one and the March thread.

Randy and Angie Diving with ScubaMau March 27 - April 5th.

April 2-11 at Wyndham. My son and I will standout with me using a plate and him a transpac. Daughter and wife will be incognito using standard BCD's.

my non diving wife and i will be there the 1st week of apr. staying at casa mx and usually dive with aldora, no reservation yet. if you see a 6ft 5in gringo with white beard, pls say hello.
btw splicer, one of buddies eloped to jackson hole yesterday. wedding set for fri. they are taking a snowmobile safari to look at wildlife in yellowstone.

I'll be at the El Cozumeleno from the 12th to 19th with the whole fam-damily (wife & 2 kids).
I'm the only diver, and I'm interested to know of other divers there that week, and their dive-op choices. I'm debating the on-site op (Ocean Tours/Scuba-Du) or renting a car, or taxiing to use another. The extended boat ride is not too appealing to me, and I'm not too hot on the transfers options, but that seems the price for staying there. Fortunately, the price was great and I have budget for any of the options. I have info from a number of op's and would be happy to discuss if anyone's interested.
'can't wait!

I will be there with my wife and a buddy from work from the 3rd through the 8th ... staying at the Park Royal and diving with Papa Hogs this time. Its the first time I have used this dive shop but the reviews were decent so we will give it a shot. I hope to meet some of you there and maybe have a cervesa or two.

I will be there April 19th - 26th with 12 other friends from my dive shop, Aqua-Tech Scuba from Maple Shade, New Jersey. We will be staying at Hotel Cozumel. It promises to be a blast. We could always use some ScubaBoarders to top off the crew.

My wife and I will be there April 11 to 24. First 6 nights at Blue Angel Resort (Caribe Blue) and the last 7 at Iberostar. My wife is a non diver (certified but retired) so I am looking forward to meeting other divers.

Tom

We will be renting a private house (Casa Pequena) located right across the street from the San Miguel Hospital (I hope that's not a bad omen...:shocked2:) from April 18-25th., and will be diving with Sea Robin. Can't Wait! Woody

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom