SB'ers in Cozumel for April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am sure we do that. Gonna be there with friends. Post or PM me.

Sounds good, you're part of a party 14 I see. Wife & I arriving noon Wed the 22nd, will start diving that afternoon & nite dive that nite.....The closer it gets, lets decide on time & place......We're @ Villa Dora, about a mile north of the flag pole @ the Square...We'll eat nitely some place in San Miguel.....

Hello all!
I’m going to be at the SCC April 17 to the 22nd. My dive buddy had to cancel, so I’m going at it alone. This will be my first trip to Cozumel and I hope to make a few of the optional dives; night, wreck, etc.
Although this will be my first blue water dive (hey, we all had a first time right?) I’m a quick study and hope my fellow divers help make it a memorable one!
Please feel free to offer any advice.
Thanks!
JJ

The woman and I will be there Apr 6-13. Staying at the Hotel Coz. Got a package so we'll dive with DP. May upgrade to the fast boats if the cattle boat irritates me too much. Would love to tip a marg with anyone there about the same time.

time for a bump, 36 hours and counting. Sitting here in the middle of mostly packed dive bags and they're all under weight for some reason, not sure how that happens and making me nervous. Scale has to be wrong.

time for a bump, 36 hours and counting. Sitting here in the middle of mostly packed dive bags and they're all under weight for some reason, not sure how that happens and making me nervous. Scale has to be wrong.

You've already packed all your 2 & 3 lb weights, right???......Heard CZM is very low on lead these days........:wink:

(BTW, I was getting ready to make the bump when I read your bump----plus APRIL'S HERE---& that AIN'T no April Fools)

Apr 2-4 Scuba Mau
We will be (trying to) get certified in PADI by completing our OWR!! Wohooo!! :)

10 hours till departure, weight on the bags are now up to snuff after adding clothes :)

Offically 2 weeks from today!!!

:banana:

...Yikes! It's 2 weeks from today!!!:shocked2:

Offically 2 weeks from today!!!

:banana:

...Yikes! It's 2 weeks from today!!!:shocked2:

please don't wreck the place & leave it in good diving shape for when we get there on the 22nd.....:D....We might get to wave to each other while passing thru the airport, when ya'll leaving out??

please don't wreck the place & leave it in good diving shape for when we get there on the 22nd.....:D....We might get to wave to each other while passing thru the airport, when ya'll leaving out??

I always leave the reef in good diving shape...gotta come back y'know :D

If y'all get there on the 22nd, we'll still have 3 days to go, they don't make us go home until the 25th...maybe we'll wave to each other passing on the dive boat!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom