SB'ers in Coz: March 1-8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

espantoon

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey gang, the wife and I will be in Coz Mar 1-8 staying at Carib Blu and diving with Christi. If anyone is going to be around (it looks like a few on the Calender), give us a holler. Maybe we can do a SB dinner, or excursion to the East side one afternoon? Cant wait! :D

Oh yeah, whats this I hear about Christi having a weakness for Starbucks Coffee? We may have to bring a "tribute" to the scuba gods! :coffee:

espantoon:
Oh yeah, whats this I hear about Christi having a weakness for Starbucks Coffee? We may have to bring a "tribute" to the scuba gods! :coffee:

Sher and I will be there from March 3rd to 10th, diving with B.A. Super pumped! See you there!

Lisa and I will be at Hotel Cozumel March 3-10 and diving with Blue XT Sea. Perhaps we'll end up on the same boat one or more days. See you then.

We will be there through the 4th, arriving 22 of Feb if anyone else is around. Staying at Barracude and diving with Blue XT Sea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom