SBDC Photo Contest!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divingislife

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Shark Bait Dive Club of Lakewood, CO is holding a photo contest! We invite all club members to submit up to 3 of their favorite photos by NOVEMBER 12, 2007. Online voting will begin November 15 through November 30.
The winning photos will be put in a 2008 calendar (for sale at our December meeting)
Please visit SHARK BAIT DIVE CLUB! for complete rules and how to submit photos.

1st Place winner receives a Scuba Radio Dive Watch (Over $300 value)
2nd Place winner receives 6 tickets to the Colorado Mammoth vs Edmonton, April 18th
3rd Place winner receives $25.00 Visa gift card

Photo Contest sponsored in part by Scuba Radio --- Thanks Greg, the Divemaster!

Pretty slow. We are really surprised that more members are not doing this...we thought it would be a lot of fun. Maybe they are waiting for this weekend when they might have more time.

It's going to be a pretty cool calendar though...

I entered my pics too!!! I want to win that scuba radio watch or the Mammoth tickets. Heck the $25 Visa gift card would be cool too! I dont really care, I am just excited to see our pictures in a calendar!

I hope more people enter pics though......it makes me sad that there are so many members in the club that have not entered their pictures yet. I have seen a lot of other members work and I know for a fact that theirs are WAY better than mine!

I haven't entered because I've had problems joining - I filled out the form on the site to join a few months ago, but never got an email back or anything (nothing in spam, we run our own mail server too :), so I kind of forgot about it.

We dont send a confirmation email. Once you join, you should begin receiving our emails. We try not to send too many, maybe 2 or 3 a month. If you are not receiving those emails, please send your email address to SHARK BAIT DIVE CLUB! and I will be sure your email address gets added.

You still have time to enter! The deadline is today, November 12.

Hope to see your pics!
Thanks

Thank you to all our members who entered the photo contest! The pictures look great!

Online voting starts today, November 15th. Go to www.vote.sharkbaitdiveclub.com and follow the directions on how to vote for your favorite photos. Remember, the top 12 photos will be featured in our first annual dive club calendar!

Voting ends on November 30th. We will notify the winners as soon as the votes are counted. Prizes will be awarded at our December meeting on December 19th at White Fence Farm. More info on the next meeting can be found at SHARK BAIT DIVE CLUB! An email will be sent out soon with all the details.

Good Luck to our contestants!

The voting has ended and the results are in...winners will be announced at the next dive club meeting on Wednesday, December 19th.

Thank you to everyone who submitted photos and to everyone who voted...there were a lot of nice pictures and the calendars will look awesome!!!!!

Darn, I never even saw this! What I get for just getting to damn busy at work, and remodeling at home! :D

I tried to view the photo's submitted, but apparently they have been removed. Any way to open them back up so we can see them if we like?

I will ask Jim if he can open that back up for you. If you can make it to our meeting on December 19, we will have the calendars!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom