SB Orca bait dive, October 23rd

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DoubleDip

Contributor
Reaction score
Hello, I'm going to be picking up WV Diver downtown Sunday the 23rd. and heading for Edmond's Underwater Park, arriving around Noon to catch the falling tide as UP suggested. The Orca Bait Thread was getting a little muddled so I decided to start this new one. So, who would like to dive EUP Sunday the 23rd. and will noon time work for everyone for the first dive?

I am sorry, I won't be able to make that...
Got a charter that day...
Enjoy.
Kirsten

EUP would be great, would not be able to make it until 1:00 though. I've only been once and the vis was terrible, 2 maybe 3 feet. The swim is no problem for me at this time. I usually do long surface swims to war up before I head down, since I dive wet. A friend of mine would be able to come, most likely.

I'll talk with TSandM (my wife) and see if she wants to join you. If so, both of us will be there.

Would he be renting from UW Sports next to the Park? (At least I think it is UWS shop there.)

Why not? Nothing else going on the 23rd :)

Hey guys,

I just found the new post. I got an email back from Underwater Sports and I can get what I need there without any problems. Edmond's sound great. I will get on the net and do a little research on it. I would love to see a Giant Pacific Octopus. DoubleDip thinks there may be a chance as he may know where one hangs out.

Geez, the pressures on now!
Has anyone seen the Honey Bear Octopus at cove two in the last couple of days?

So far then the head count is eight people....looking good.

DoubleDip:
Geez, the pressures on now!
Has anyone seen the Honey Bear Octopus at cove two in the last couple of days?

:lol: That's rich. I haven't laughed that hard for a while. :eek:ctopus: Don't sweat it DD I don't expect you to "pull a rabbit out of the hat" I just have high hopes. :59:

Uncle Pug:
It was under the bow of the HB last week.

Ok so what does HB stand for and how deep is it?

Back
Top Bottom