SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hot platinum blondes in knee high leather boots wheRe RUM is being served in a friendly atmosphere with some of the WORLDS best diving. And they....LICK GEAR?!!!!!

OK I'll awake any time now. Its 5 to 7 and I HAVE to answer that phone! This cant be happening!

And Jenny is supposed to have a bucket on her head. Not kneeling next to tanks looking like a dive babe!

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING! OR!!!

WHAT THE HEY!!!!!!!

AAAAAHHHHHHRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

:rofl:

waterbearer:
D) None of the above

But I already had the boots.

Well, Disney redid the Pirates of the Caribbean many moons back because the wenches, and depicted scenes were a bit to Racy for some repressed religeous and political groups! (just foolish). I went on the original ride in Disney, maybe that is where I went wrong!:lol:

Ladies, feel free to be a LOT less PC than Disney, or at least that is MY opinion! :wink:

RonFrank:
Well, Disney redid the Pirates of the Caribbean many moons back because the wenches, and depicted scenes were a bit to Racy for some repressed religeous and political groups! (just foolish). I went on the original ride in Disney, maybe that is where I went wrong!:lol:

Ladies, feel free to be a LOT less PC than Disney, or at least that is MY opinion! :wink:

Get ready for the racy version.

I'm new to the board, but also in SE Fl., Ft Lauderdale area, sounds like fun tell me more.
Isn't he a little young to be rebreathing off his BC....:)

Welcome to the board! Get ready to do some diving!

OK, I'm not with your group, but will be there on the same days. I will probably see most of you there. Can anyone tell me where the best party spots in Key Largo are? Bars, restaurants, hangouts, local spots, etc? I'll be there from July 12th to the 18th. Never been there, hoping you guys will help me out. Thanks in advance!

These are why you don't want Pete or Walter behind you when diving.

Walter Hitching A Ride From My Daughter

170dre2.jpg

Pete Was On Chad's Back Constantly

e258re2.jpg

And My All Time Favorite Pete Picture. :D

ba58re2.jpg

Marc

FLL Diver:
These are why you don't want Pete or Walter behind you when diving.

Walter Hitching A Ride From My Daughter

170dre2.jpg

Pete Was On Chad's Back Constantly

e258re2.jpg

And My All Time Favorite Pete Picture. :D

ba58re2.jpg

Marc

I prefer tank riding...but those are good ideas as well.

diving4me2:
I'm new to the board, but also in SE Fl., Ft Lauderdale area, sounds like fun tell me more.
Isn't he a little young to be rebreathing off his BC....:)
Someone was teaching him bad habits early in life. :) Probably no GUE future for this young one.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom