SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dive4funOften:
Let's all dress up like Pirates and go to dinner on Sat!

Who is in?
I have the pirate outfit so I'm in!!! I'm going to pass on the knee high leather boots in the Keys in July tho.... Where is dinner? Where is the socializing?? I'm only diving Fri. and Sat. so Saturday nite is all about fun!

Can pirate wenches wear flip flops???

HilaryRN71:
Where is dinner? Where is the socializing?? I'm only diving Fri. and Sat. so Saturday nite is all about fun!
Party Management:
A party is also planned at Conch Republic Divers in Tavernier on the evening of July 15th, hence no dive the morning of July 16. We will be cooking burgers and frying wings for your enjoyment. Drinks and other libations are still in the works.
Will that be all, mylady? :)

HilaryRN71:
I have the pirate outfit so I'm in!!! I'm going to pass on the knee high leather boots in the Keys in July tho.... Where is dinner? Where is the socializing?? I'm only diving Fri. and Sat. so Saturday nite is all about fun!

Well, I'm already bringing so much junk to FL for this outing, my pirate atire may be lacking! :11: I used to have a B&G Macaw that would have made for nice dressing!

Hilary, I'll PM you, we need to schedule a dive on the 29th if you are still up for that.

FLL Diver:
Seems only like yesterday... :D

Dang - I can't upload anything right now to show everyone.

I'll be making sure you're never behind and above me. :wink:

Marc

There are a LOT of free photo hosting sites. Flickr, and photobucket come to mind. I think WetPixel also has an area.

Smugmug, and Pbase are two services that charge a nominal fee, but they provide you a LOT of DASD vs. others that limit image size, quality, and the space used.

Here is some worthless but interesting Trivia. Johnny Depp modeled his character in Pirates of the Carribbean after none other than the real life Keith Richards from the Rolling Stones. :eyebrow:

Yo Ho! Yo Ho! A Pirate's Life for Me ... We Want the Redhead!

A pirate walks into a bar wearing a paper towel on his head. He sits down at the bar and orders some dirty rum. The bartender asks, "Why are you wearing a paper towel?" "Arrr..." says the pirate. "I've got a bounty on me head!"

We might want to revisit the trip during
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Talk_Like_a_Pirate_Day

There's an eveil tasteless joke in there about boots and flip flops,
young n' old, but I aint goin therrrrrrrAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!! :wink:

I know it will be hot and probably mucho uncomfortable, but I think I am going to wear the knee high leather boots.

waterbearer:
I know it will be hot and probably mucho uncomfortable, but I think I am going to wear the knee high leather boots.

In the immortal words of Austin Power... "Ohhhh behave......"

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom