SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RonFrank:
K, Walter, I'm well aware that there IS a Largo in FL that is not in the keys! :mooner:

So for Walter and all the others that expect perfection in names (good luck with that! :eyebrow: ) I edited my post to say.... KEY LARGO! :D

Looking forward to meeting you, the diving, and a beer BTW, or maybe a Scotch if Andy is pouring!

I don't expect perfection, but I don't expect someone to say Pensacola when they mean Jacksonville.

why? i live in Pensacola and love it

Walter:
I don't expect perfection, but I don't expect someone to say Pensacola when they mean Jacksonville.

No worries! :D Good that you don't expect perfection, I may have difficulty living up to that expectation! :D

:lol:

RonFrank:
Yeah, just what we need, an excuse for violent behavior that may actually hold up in court! :shakehead

My thoughts exactly! Pretty soon no one will be responsible for anything *insert sarcasm*

RonFrank:
No worries! :D Good that you don't expect perfection, I may have difficulty living up to that expectation! :D

That is obvious!

*Miss running away quickly* :sprint:

Sorry, it was too too easy

Hey everybody. Me and a couple friends already planned a trip there, getting in on the 12th and leaving on the 18th. Maybe we'll see some of you down there. My question is, I have a 3mm fullsuit and a 2mm shorty. Which one would be better for July?
Roger

divedeepnj:
Hey everybody. Me and a couple friends already planned a trip there, getting in on the 12th and leaving on the 18th. Maybe we'll see some of you down there. My question is, I have a 3mm fullsuit and a 2mm shorty. Which one would be better for July?
Roger

A swim suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom