SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Missdirected:
That is obvious!

*Miss running away quickly* :sprint:

Sorry, it was too too easy

OK MISS! Not only will I be diving with you in the Keys, we will be in Treasure Island the next week! Prepare to be stalked, and you BETTER have a dive flag ready!

Hmm, not much of a threat!... I'll have to rethink this..:coffee:

Well, I am looking forward to it. However, I will need to see about procurring a DPV so I can stick with you guys! I have a torn achilles (1/3 through) and am not allowed to kick with it! :(

NetDoc:
Well, I am looking forward to it. However, I will need to see about procurring a DPV so I can stick with you guys! I have a torn achilles (1/3 through) and am not allowed to kick with it! :(

OMG! I know that hurts!

NetDoc:
You could use mine. It's a Sea Doo "supercharged" - it usually keeps up with other people.

NetDoc:

Ooooof, that hurts. How did you do that? You don't have to answer. But yeah take Howard's. There is no way you can miss diving :D

RonFrank:
OK MISS! Not only will I be diving with you in the Keys, we will be in Treasure Island the next week! Prepare to be stalked, and you BETTER have a dive flag ready!

Hmm, not much of a threat!... I'll have to rethink this..:coffee:

I have my blank restraining order ready. Just need to fill in the name. :D

I have been in pain for well over 10 months now. The first doctor diagnosed a bone spur and exercised the crap out of it. The new doctor said "NO! Don't do that!" :D

NetDoc:
I have been in pain for well over 10 months now. The first doctor diagnosed a bone spur and exercised the crap out of it. The new doctor said "NO! Don't do that!" :D

:shocked: *Miss putting her head in her hands, ooof* :shakehead

Hey at least they didn't cut it off :)

I don't mind if you use it Doc... but you may have to stop by and pick it up. Which shouldn't be hard... I live 4 blocks from Marvel.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom