SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FLL Diver:
This is one song that really needs to always be listened to in it's original German form.

Joy of beautiful sparks of the Gods, daughter of Elysium,
we enter drunk from fire celestrial one , your sanctuary!
Your enchantment ties again what fashion strongly divined;
all humans become brothers, where your soft wing lingers

Marc
I have the recording here that was made at the Berlin Wall just after it fell. They replaced Freude with Freiheit for that occasion.

Li'l38:
Brenda hooked me up to share one of the 2/2 rooms. But I still have to chose the dives I want to do. I'm wondering how many (if any) will do any beach diving? I'll probably have to limit myself to 2 (maybe 3) boat trips. The rates are great but I'm on a very tight budget. $urely there are other$ in the $ame boat a$ I?PM on it's way.......

I will be releasing a 1/1 room tomorrow. Still coming but hubby had some free room night coupons so I won't be staying with the group. This way I will be able to dive a little more and bring my hubby with me as well.

El Orans:
Glad you like it. When can I expect your pic? :D

Let me look. I think I may have the only existing picture of Joe in existence. (A real one too - no dwarves in speedos :) )

Marc

I got pics of H2Andy... You want them?? :D

I might be able to blackmail the lawyer here! :D

blackmail is such an ugly word...

let's call it a pre-litigation settlement

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom