SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

would you buy mediated resolution?

Li'l38:
But I still have to chose the dives I want to do. I'm wondering how many (if any) will do any beach diving? I'll probably have to limit myself to 2 (maybe 3) boat trips.
May I suggest the following?

07/15 AM Eagle (CRD)
07/15 PM Duane (CRD)

Party! :party2:
Sleep late. :D

07/16 PM Conch Wall (CRD)

howarde:
I'll (Me & Michelle) will be using 32% on all of the wreck dives. Maybe 31% on the Grove... But definitely 32% on the other wrecks...

I know that netmage, joystershell (and Mike) will also be using EANx on the wreck dives too.

Thnaks Howard, for looking out for me and Mikey.

We have topped 40 divers!!! Whoo HOOO!!!

ATTENTION!!!!!!
The mods and guides are scheduled to meet Monday-Thursday in Ft. Lauderdale prior to the Invade the Keys! trip. We have opened it up to the board. Can't remember the exact details right now (Marvel knows them so perhaps she can chime in here), but we got special pricing on the American Dream. Nice big boat. Monday and Wednesday 3 tank dive, Tuesday and Thursday 2 tank dives with plenty of opportunities to shore dive also. Anybody interested?

Scuba_Jenny:
We have topped 40 divers!!! Whoo HOOO!!!

ATTENTION!!!!!!
The mods and guides are scheduled to meet Monday-Thursday in Ft. Lauderdale prior to the Invade the Keys! trip. We have opened it up to the board. Can't remember the exact details right now (Marvel knows them so perhaps she can chime in here), but we got special pricing on the American Dream. Nice big boat. Monday and Wednesday 3 tank dive, Tuesday and Thursday 2 tank dives with plenty of opportunities to shore dive also. Anybody interested?

Geez, now you tell us! :D

I'd likely be up for some diving on thursday, maybe even Wednesday, but we have not figured out exactly our travel schedule! More details please!

Where are good places to stay near HBTS? Good in our case means, close to the beach, clean, and CHEAP! :14:

I have to book a few nights in Lauderdale as we fly in/out from there.

For starters.....

July 10
3-Tank dive
70' Wreck / 70' Wreck / 30' Reef ***

***This is a kind of a "tune up" day in case y'all haven't been diving in a while. If everyone is comfortable though, this can be changed to a deeper wreck for the first dive- since we booked first, we call the shots!! :D

July 11
2-Tank dive
Tenneco Towers / Tenneco Towers***
Tenneco Towers

***My favorite "wreck dive" in Ft Lauderdale- actually oil rigs that were sunk as part of our artificial reef program. Absolutely teeming with life!

July 12
3-Tank dive
Jim Atria / 70' Wreck / 30' Reef
Jim Atria

July 13
2-tank dive
90' Reef / 60' Reef

We will be going out with Captain Todd & his crew on the American Dream II- absolutely my favorite dive boat in SE FL.

SPECIAL PRICES FOR SCUBABOARD!!!!!

Captain Todd is giving us a heck of a deal on our dives. These prices are MUCH lower that his regular prices & are guaranteed not to change even if his prices go up between now & July- a distinct possibility with rising fuel costs:

2-TANK DAY $40.00 + 6% sales tax

3-TANK DAY $55.00 + 6% sales tax

For those of you who will be diving air, the cost of aluminum tanks will be $7/each. The AD II does not have Nitrox so.....
For those who wish to dive Nitrox, please let us know ASAP. We are going to have to arrange a daily run to pick up tanks from a (couple of) local dive shops.

Of course, for the true die hards, there will be beach diving in the afternoons/evenings available in my side yard. :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom