SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:
why, did FLL Diver decide not to come????

:D

(sorry sorry sorry... that was so mean.... bad Andy)

(i love you man!)

LOL. OK so it's starting already? :D

Marc

I will be there "Invade the Keys" ... I can't wait to meet everyone.
Kim P

Where and when are people meeting Saturday night? Not sure if this has been posted, but the thread is kinda huge, and I'm not going to read the whole thing again if this info has already been posted. :D

Where can we get a list of the people and dives? I can not remember what I've signed up for. :06: My mind is like a steel sieve! :11doh: I may want to try and arrange some nitrox, but it would be nice to know if others are using it! I may also want to see if I can get a hold of a Steel 100 for the wreck dives. I can likely get close to my NDL on an AL80, but I like to have a comfort zone if possible.

Last, still looking to split a 2 bedroom condo with some other folks. If we can not find anyone interested I'll have to decide if we go cheap and stay somewhere a bit farther south, or eat the cost of a 1 bedroom. We are in FL for almost a month, so cheap lodging is a good thing!

I'm starting to get excited... We love FL!

RonFrank:
Where and when are people meeting Saturday night? Not sure if this has been posted, but the thread is kinda huge, and I'm not going to read the whole thing again if this info has already been posted. :D
Hasn't been posted yet.

RonFrank:
Where can we get a list of the people and dives? I can not remember what I've signed up for. :06: My mind is like a steel sieve! :11doh:
Just send me a PM with your email address.

RonFrank:
I may want to try and arrange some nitrox, but it would be nice to know if others are using it!
At least four people will be using Nitrox on the CRD Republic VII.

RonFrank:
Where and when are people meeting Saturday night? Not sure if this has been posted, but the thread is kinda huge, and I'm not going to read the whole thing again if this info has already been posted.

Everyone will meeting at the docks at Conch Republic Divers at Tavernier Creek Marina around 6pm. I'm going to cook some hamburgers and chicken wings. That's the plan for now, look forward seeing you there.

Good Diving,

El Orans:
At least four people will be using Nitrox on the CRD Republic VII.

I'll (Me & Michelle) will be using 32% on all of the wreck dives. Maybe 31% on the Grove... But definitely 32% on the other wrecks...

I know that netmage, joystershell (and Mike) will also be using EANx on the wreck dives too.

howarde:
I'll (Me & Michelle) will be using 32% on all of the wreck dives. Maybe 31% on the Grove... But definitely 32% on the other wrecks...

I know that netmage, joystershell (and Mike) will also be using EANx on the wreck dives too.
All Nitrox, all dives for Mr. and Mrs. El.

Yes, long before scuba was invented as a marketing scam to sell air, there was, well, air! Then they said, "How can we make it 'New and Improved!'?".

Ummmm... oxymoron? Just how CAN something be both "new" & "improved?" :11doh:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom