SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bug captain gary!!

:wink:

ONESPEED:
Thanks Andy, I was looking for an updated list to insure I was posted for the dives I signed up for and I'm not on that list. Is there a newer version?
That list contains a few typos (names) and omissions (Scuba_Jenny) and errors (Walter). Both RonFrank and you signed up later.

I've taken the original list and added the screen names. That list will not be posted here due to privacy issues (it contains real names and screen names). Send me an emailaddress and I'll send it back to you.

L.

El Orans:
That list contains a few typos (names) and omissions (Scuba_Jenny) and errors (Walter). Both RonFrank and you signed up later.

I've taken the original list and added the screen names. That list will not be posted here due to privacy issues (it contains real names and screen names). Send me an emailaddress and I'll send it back to you.

L.

Are you telling me that Misdirected, Onespeed, and Frogman_5 are not their real names! :11doh:

And here I just thought their parents were playing jokes!

RonFrank:
Are you telling me that Misdirected, Onespeed, and Frogman_5 are not their real names! :11doh:

She really is mis-directed though... (directionally challenged for those who are P.C.)

RonFrank:

My real name is Miss - please don't tell anyone.

Aaaaah, Howard you know me well :D I went to my friends party the other night - was lost for a good half hour! I have only been there how many times (I'm not going to tell). :14: Mind you there had been some major road works - so lots of changes.

Missdirected:
My real name is Miss - please don't tell anyone.

Aaaaah, Howard you know me well :D I went to my friends party the other night - was lost for a good half hour! I have only been there how many times (I'm not going to tell). :14: Mind you there had been some major road works - so lots of changes.

Sure, blame all the lovely road work in Tampa for malfunctioning sense of direction!!!

<ducks the daggers that MissD shots out of her eyes>

Ask her what time she got to the boat for the 8 am departure!

hmmm, I am guessing right on time according to her.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom