SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

How about someone bringing along a laptop with a multiple slot cardreader to collect all the pics taken during the day for a permanent slideshow running during the party.

This would make it easier as well for exchanging pics: just plug in your USB memory stick or write it to a CD.

Scuba_Jenny:
Great to see ya again Marc, was wondering where ya be last weekend!

I was sulking because I couldn't dive. I had to golf instead. :wink:

I did stop by Hibiscus Sunday morning and saw a bunch of flags bobbing around. Talked to a nice couple from WV who were getting ready to go out off Datura.

They still haven't repaired the Commercial Pier yet I see. That's good. :)

I spoke to Brenda today and I'm all set. It's still up in the air if Melissa is going to come. She's got herself a job now and will be working full time this summer before she goes away to college!

Dives are set, and the flight, car and room are booked.

I get in Thursday evening, and should be at the hotel by 9-9:30pm. Anybody else coming in and would like to start off the weekend with a couple of Friday morning dives?

Marc

NetDoc:
Alas,

It will change on April 3rd! But look for other advertisements coming soon!

It's the 4th now.

Marc

OK, I just booked our flights for our FL vacation, and yes, it just HAPPENS to work out that we will be in FL during this Colossal event!

Still have to books some dives, and the hotel. I think DiveDoggie (my buddy) may join us as well. So hey, Denver will be represented!!

WooooHooo! I'm pumped!

RonFrank:
OK, I just booked our flights for our FL vacation, and yes, it just HAPPENS to work out that we will be in FL during this Colossal event!

dude

cardzard:
Very cool and I can't wait to see your technique for shoots 3 at once:D

What is truely amazing is that I can do all this while driking a beer. That is some serious showmanship, let me tell you! :D

Actually I may pass them out, and let others relish in the joy that is not being IN the photo's!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom