SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

H2Andy:

So I take it you will be there! I need to get my schedule together, but we will be in FL for almost a month, a week at least likely at Treasure Island, and I'd LOVE to dive some springs with you!

I'm NOT cave certified, so overhead only where we can see daylight for me! :D

yup, i'll be there... well.... i'll be there Friday night, Saturday and Sunday morning,
then heading back

the weekend before and the weekend after, i'm Mania's buddy for her cave
training, so those are out =(

H2Andy:
yup, i'll be there... well.... i'll be there Friday night, Saturday and Sunday morning,
then heading back

the weekend before and the weekend after, i'm Mania's buddy for her cave
training, so those are out =(

Well it will be nice to meet you, and hopfully we can get a dive in together in the Keys if not someplace else! So I take it that weekdays are out?

In any event, the keys is going to be fun!

fun indeed!

i can't wait... and yes, it will be great to meet you and maybe dive with you.

unfortunately, yes, my weekdays are off. i am already taking a day off, which
is a big deal (my schedule in July is horrific)

El Orans:
I'm bringing two bottles: Hooghoudt Jonge Dubbele Graanjenever (Dutch) and Laphroaig 10yo (Scotch).

I was trying to resist this trip as I am falling into the SCUBA PIT of DEBIT (Hereafter SPoD) latley. I am practicing the Inverse Square Law of paying down my debt. Pay off $1.00 = SPEND $2.00.

A chance to sip Scotch with a SME (Subject Matter Expert) might be the dram that sinks my ship of resistance.

I Wonder if I can just sleep in my truck and fill my tanks with a bicycle pump. Is there a discount if I am towed to the site by way of Tow line?

I have to spend some time with a calculator and a sharp pencil.

- - THIS SURE SOUNDS LIKE A FUN TRIP - -

Marvel:
GREAT idea! Captain Gary, if you PM Jenny or me with the list of invaders, we can add it to the first post.
Has the list been spotted yet?

Well, git to it Sistuh!! :wink:

Gary:

I'm coming down with Dennis (Cardzard) and wanted to know on the deeper boat dives (Spiegel Grove, etc.) if I need both the AOW and the three dives over 80' in the last 6 months. I have my AOW & nitrox, but needless to say, diving in central Illinois kinda slows down from Novermber thru June. I thought I read somewhere that it was an either/or thing.

Thanks
Duke

Capt Gary:
You don't need an AOW for the shallow wreck dive, just the deep ones.

Yes I can fill HP-120's to 3600 with nitrox, as long as the tanks are O2 clean. I partical pressure nitrox.

Good Diving,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom